Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My 10 reasons to say SORRY to YOU

  1. Sorry if I’m downing you, but in the bottom of my heart I’m your number ONE fan who’ll support all through the way.
  2. 2. Sorry if I’m unfair with you, it’s just because I know that you could fight for yourself, without even noticing that you’re misinterpreting it. In the back of my mind, I want hurt those people who insult you.
  3. 3. Sorry if I’m becoming unreasonable.
  4. 4. Sorry if I get angry even though you are not doing anything to me. I just want you console me, I know, that’s why I’m being unreasonable. And also because why are you always looking at them, can’t you see I’m here.
  5. 5. Sorry if I’m demanding. We’re quits you have also lots of demands.
  6. 6.Sorry if you are forced to do things for me. It is just my way testing you how special am I to you.
  7. 7. Sorry if you got involved to the things you shouldn’t be. I never meant it.
  8. 8. Sorry if I keep hurting you again and again. Maybe I’m not yet getting what I really aim for.
  9. 9. Sorry if you are getting in between.
  10. 10. Lastly, sorry if I can’t repay all the things you have done for me (have you really done something?). And I don’t even know if worthy with that.
  11. You just said sorry to me, and now I’m the one who’s apologizing? (What the hell is happening?!!). Maybe I just never took you for granted since I don’t want to lose the only thing I’m holding that keep us together. Maybe you’re laughing now because I look silly, after I’ve wrote this (I actually type it).

No comments:

Post a Comment