Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My friends….

I’m just simple teenager who entered high school without wondering what may happen within the four years of my high school life. I’ve surveyed among my relatives and friends what does it feels like to become a high school student and I come up with same answer “nothing would really beat your high school life. This is when you’ll experience how to pass your exams without even studying; a day-long chatting with your friends, when you’ll experience how to break rules with no one to scold, the time when you feel you’re free, but most striking is the feeling of in love. Within four years of freedom, you’ll feel the best and worst about love. Not only with your someone special but also with your peers.

I experience all of it during my freshmen and sophomore year. I’m still a baby in high school; I don’t much of it (though I have an idea).during that time I found my true friends who doesn’t leave me in the times of troubles. I didn’t expect that it would happen to me, that someone stay by my side and doesn’t leave hanging. Honestly, when I am in my elementary, I have don’t true friends because then, student like me are self- centered. Why? They prioritized first themselves before anyone else, but all of those ideas changed when I stepped into the world of high school, I learned how to think others’ sake before myself, I learned the true meaning of friendship. And that time also I met my best friend. Our friendship is unique on its very own way, because you can’t see us always together, as what typical best friends are, but we know deep in hearts that no one we’ll replace us in each others hearts. We will be the best of friends ‘til the end.

Now that I am already a junior, soon to be a senior, our end is near. Soon we will graduate and part our ways to continue our dreams, our time together is becoming short but we can’t stop it. So, instead of wasting our golden time, why don’t you cherish it with your friends? Every little moment together with your friends may become a big memory someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment